CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday

What a Fantastic First Day of First Grade!

Today was a very busy day!  However, I forgot my camera!!  I have it packed up with my stuff to take tomorrow though.  We got all of our supplies put away today and mainly discussed our rules.  We did activities that helped us learn the rules for the hallway, restroom, lunchroom, playground, and classroom!  Wow!  We read these The Recess Queen and made a chart with our rules. 


Next we read First Day Jitters.  We discussed what our "Jitters" were for the First Day of First Grade.  We drew and picture and wrote about our First Day Jitters.  We had some great stories for beginning first graders.

I can't wait until tomorrow!  I wonder what book we will be reading tomorrow??

No comments:

Post a Comment