CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday








This week we will be learning about Landforms in our reading story! Our spelling words have been updated on Spelling City. We will be practicing spelling words that have -tch and -dge in them. Don't forget to play Spelling City on this page for games and practice tests using our words.

In writing we are continuing to talk about persuasive writing. We will be using a certain cookie to help us learn how to write persuasively! Please respond if you know what kind of cookie we are using!












6 comments:

  1. Mrs. Sherry,

    You are the best teacher that I ever had.

    Love,
    Gavin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Sherrys class Rocks! This is the best class I ever been in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MRS SHERRY I LIKE WEN WE DUN THE ORELXO COOK
    I LIKE THE MOOSECK THAT YOU PUT ON THE WEB SIT
    LOVE JENNIFER

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ready to go to school!!!!!
    By: Gavin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting Jennifer! The oreos were a lot of fun. Remember Opinion, Reasons, Explain, Opinion again! That's how to remember how to write persuasively!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gavin! I am so glad you posted! I love having you in my class too. I am also ready for tomorrow - the 100th day of school!

    ReplyDelete